At Tucker Fresh IGA we will be adhering to the following measures to ensure the safety and health of our customers and community.
- We are open as per normal opening hours.
- Contact registers are available at the entrance and it is mandatory to check-in, either via the SafeWA app, or, if you do not have the app, on the manual sign-in sheet.
- Masks, and all other essential supplies, are available in store.
- Please know there is no need to panic buy. Supplies are in good order, so please buy only what you require, to ensure everyone gets what they need.
For your own safety and for the safety of those around you, please remember to:
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m at all times.
- Please stay at home if you’re unwell. We are more than happy to discuss alternate shopping arrangements with you if you cannot physically shop in-store.
Our number one concern is always the safety of our customers and our team. We know this is a very challenging time and appreciate your patience and understanding. Our team is doing everything possible to create a safe environment for everyone and will keep you updated as things progress.